over 75 Years of Community (1939 - 2016)
sponsored by Arlington Forest Citizens Association
Welcome to our neighborhood...
Our community is located about a mile or so west of the Ballston Common Mall, bordering Carlin Springs Road and divided by Arlington Boulevard. The Northside and Greenbrier sections lie north of the Boulevard and Southside section to the south. Construction of Arlington Forest began in 1939, the first homes occupied were in the Southside. Our Citizens Association was founded in 1940.
AFCA meeting on October 19th, 7 pm at Barrett School Library
Download the AFCA dues form here